Read, listen, watch and shop here.
(Get the free articles and advice on the left.)
I wrote The 7 Marketing Mistakes Every Business Makes (And How to Fix Them) for people who want their marketing to stand out, get better results and sell more products or services. It’s short. On purpose. It’s one of those books you can read in one sitting and put into action right away.
So don’t look for MBA theory and rhetoric. I packed it full of entertaining, down-to-earth examples of what to do and not do in your quest to grow your business, sell more products and services, win new clients, customers, patients, members…whatever you call them.
Whether you read the book, listen to me read the book to you on CD or watch me give a 90-minute live presentation (with slides), you’ll have creative ideas and tangible tools you can use right away to make your marketing less ordinary and more effective. You’ll be able to:
- Distinguish your products and services from the competition.
- Create a competitive edge that no one can copy.
- Find your points of difference, even if you’re in one of those categories where “everyone looks alike.”
- Get better response from the marketing you do, regardless of how big (or small) your budget is.
- Find out what your customers really want and need.
- Attract and retain more customers and referrals.
- Decide the right mix of marketing activities to reach your target audience.
- Create marketing messages that have more impact, are memorable and influence choice in your favor.
More focus, impact, results and revenue. That’s what it’s really all about.
Book $7 (That’s a buck a mistake.)
Audio CD $15 (I read the book to you.)
BookCD Combo $20 (Save a coupla bucks.)
Never Be the Same
by Mark LeBlanc (with Terri Langhans)
Mark LeBlanc has been on his own virtually his entire adult life, after having a “real” job for about six months. His dream nearly died several times along the way and at one point he abandoned his dream for three years. He has had his share of success and failure, love and loss, sadness and joy, pain and healing. Walk with Mark on the Camino de Santiago, a 500 mile pilgrimage across Northern Spain and discover for yourself what you need to know and what you need to do in order to find a deeper sense of meaning and reach a higher level of success in your life. It’s part business…part leadership…part personal transformation. One thing is for sure. After reading this book, it is quite possible your life will never be the same.